The FroKnowsPhoto Guide to Shooting Video
With this brand new video guide you’ll:
- Be able to shoot any type of video with your DSLR, micro 4/3’s, or mirrorless camera
- Instantly make more money with your DSLR by adding an in demand and high value skill to your arsenal
- Learn the video production secrets of an award winning filmmaker and photographer so you can start
shooting high quality video faster than you ever thought possible
By Caliph Gamble
I’ve earned two degrees from Full Sail University and I learned as much from Todd & Fro in one night…
“If you spend an evening with the FroKnowsPhoto Guide to DSLR Video, you’ll save time and money trying to understand the film industry. I’ve earned two degrees from Full Sail University and I learned as much from Todd & Fro in one night as any course in my alma matar. This instructional series gives you the confidence to know you can take on a project and have an understanding of what you’re doing.”
(Filmmaker, Gamble Companies), Full Sail Graduate
As a lifelong photographer I know what it’s like to be frustrated by the quality of your videos. You’re dealing with the same concepts and settings — like shutter speed, ISO, and aperture — but the rules are completely different. When I first started shooting video I got frustrated pretty quickly when I couldn’t figure everything out, despite my years of photography experience.
Searching for information only led to more questions, years of painfully slow learning and endless hours of experimentation that gave me so-so results for a LONG time…
After the last 4 years of shooting and producing my own videos, I know firsthand how much there is to learn and how difficult it is to find the RIGHT information that helps you get better instead of worse. It honestly took me years to learn all of the secrets, techniques, and concepts that go into shooting world class videos.
I don’t want that for you though.
What if you could take a massive shortcut and get ALL of the information you need to shoot video in a matter of days instead of years?
What if you could learn exactly how an award winning filmmaker and photographer shoot, produce, direct, and edit breathtaking HD videos using an entry level DSLR?
What if you could look behind the scenes, follow them on video shoots to learn their secrets, and see exactly how to do it for yourself…all at the same time?
With the brand new FroKnowsPhoto Guide to shooting Video you can do all of this and much, much more with ANY DSLR that shoots video.
This guide will introduce you to our “one man band” concept which means that you will be able to:
- Easily shoot, direct, produce, and edit videos on your own without a crew or any extra help
- Create breathtaking videos, even if you have an entry level camera and no expensive equipment (even if you’re on a shoestring budget, you can do everything we teach)
- Create dynamic scenes, tell inspiring stories, and capture high quality video
Whether you just bought your first DSLR or you’re a seasoned photographer that wants a fast and systematic approach to DSLR video, this guide is going to be extremely valuable to you.